Wednesday 3 February 2016

Seventeen Glitter Nail Polishes

I have already reviewed two Seventeen glitter/tinsel nail polishes however they are so great I have three other polishes from the same range to show you.

I bought a Red Nail Tinsel Glitter Polish which consists of red and silver holographic glitter strands. I picked up Seventeen's Gold Glitter Polish which has a very fine sparse golden glitter through it with large golden hexagonal glitter particles also. I also couldn't resist buying Seventeen's Pink Nail Tinsel Glitter Polish. This is a colourful pink, blue and gold glitter polish.

What do you guys think of these new sparkly  polishes that I have picked up from Seventeen? Have you tried any of these before? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section!






No comments:

Post a Comment