Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette

I have been dreaming of trying a Sleek eyeshadow palette for a while now and while I am not sure if all of the shades in this palette would necessarily suit me I am really interested to give it a go. I picked up Sleeks I-Divine Au Naturel palette and I am hoping that these eyeshadows will be as good as their blushes.

I would have really liked a warmer toned eyeshadow palette from Sleek but this was the closest thing I could find to a neutral palette. I do think that the shades are really nice I'm just not sure if I can pull off such blue/grey tones.

What do you guys think about this palette? Have you tried it or any other Sleek eyeshadow palettes? I'd really love to hear how you got on with these eyeshadows!




1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any Sleek palettes yet but I have a few on my wish list including the highlighting palette which sounds amazing!

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete