Wednesday 3 February 2016

Soap & Glory "The Wheel Deal" Set

There is nothing better than to accompany a nice hot shower with some Soap & Glory pampering. I have tried out all of their body scrubs and I really love them. I have only tried a few of their moisturisers so when I saw this in Boots even though I tried to resist it I ended up buying it. 

The Soap & Glory "The Wheel Deal" set has one full size body scrub in it and five travel size moisturisers. This is a great set because it allows you to try out products that you might not normally buy. The mini size tubs are also great for fitting into your wash bag of you are going away some where.

Did any of you get this set for Christmas or end up buying it for yourself? Which is your favourite product in this set? I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment