Wednesday 3 February 2016

Tanya Burr's Fairytale Eyeshadow Palette

I was extremely excited when Tanya Burr released her eyeshadow and blush collection. I wasn't able to get the eye or blush shades that I really wanted as they were all sold out but I did pick up a few of her other products. That is how I found myself with Tanya's pretty Fairytale Eyeshadow Palette. 

The palette has four different shades of eyeshadow and a cute wee heart shaped mirror. I am really looking forward to trying the matte brown shade called velvet cushion.

Although the packaging is cardboard I am glad that Tanya kept the price down on these eyeshadow palettes so that everyone can have the chance to enjoy them.

Have you tried this palette or any of Tanya's other eyeshadow palettes? What do you think of the shades in this palette? It would be great to hear your thoughts!



1 comment:

  1. woah, those are some pretty colors! love that they're cool toned (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete