Wednesday 3 February 2016

Topshop's Flash Nail Polish

Topshop's Flash Nail Polish is a super sparkly full coverage silver glitter polish. It has a fine glitter base with larger glitter particles throughout. 

Oh Em Gee I really love this polish. It has such a beautiful formula. It is like this polish has a metallic silver base polish. Flash glides on to the nails beautifully with a great brush and a perfect consistency. I found this polish dried really quickly and had a textured effect once dry. It lasts really well on the nails and cleans off much more quickly than normal glitter polish. I wrapped cotton wool with nail polish remover on it round each nail and the polish wiped away within ten minutes.

I highly recommend this polish and I think you will love it as much as I do!

What are your thoughts on Topshop's Flash Glitter Polish? Have you tried Topshop's nail polish before? I love hearing from you guys!


1 comment:

  1. I have never tried Topshop nail polish but this one looks so pretty maybe I should think about buying some :-)

    H
    www.thesmallthingsoflife.com

    ReplyDelete