Friday 11 March 2016

Essie Nail Polish Haul

Recently I bought a couple of new polishes from one of my top nail polish brands, Essie. They released their Retro Revival collection of nail polish at the beginning of the year so I chose a few that I would like to try.

I bought Starry Starry Night which is an awesome deep blue polish with silver glitter through it, Bikini With A Martini, which is a very sheer shimmery light pink shade and Sequin Sash, which is a very sheer shimmery nude shade. I also bought She's Picture Perfect, which is a lovely pastel purple shade with a pink iridescent shimmer throughout it. She's Picture Perfect is not from the Retro Revival Collection. 

These are all such lovely polishes. I love the pattern on them. I can't wait to show you what they look like on my nails in future posts. 

What do you think about these new Essie Polishes? Have you tried any of them? I'd love to hear your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment