Friday 4 March 2016

My Blog Is 3 Years Old!

I actually can't believe it but yesterday was my blogs 3rd birthday. The last three years have absolutely flown by. I remember being so ridiculously nervous to publish my first post. After a few weeks I had my first follower and my first blog comment. I was over the moon and so happy that I had finally started my own blog.

I have made so many lovely blogging friends over the last three years. The blogging community has totally brightened up my life. The support I have received from you guys has been incredible. So, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for being so accepting of me and my wee blog!

I hope we all have many more years of blogging and friendship ahead of us.

Love Stef xxx

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, congrats on 3 years and heres to many more :D Happy Weekend! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete