Saturday 2 April 2016

Archived: Essie's Sittin' Pretty Nail Polish

Essie's Sittin' Pretty Polish is an amazing lilac polish which I adore. I am a major fan of Essie nail polish and I love lilac polish so this was a dream polish for me.

The formula seemed a little thinner than normal when I started off but after two coats my nails were totally opaque. Therefore, the formula was just as excellent as normal. This polish glides on beautifully to the nails which is one of the reasons that I love Essie so much. I found that this polish dries pretty quickly and is hard wearing. Definitely always use a good top and base coat.

I can't get enough of this lovely Sittin' Pretty Essie Nail Polish. What do you think about this polish? Have you tried this particular one? I'd love to hear your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment