Saturday 2 April 2016

Archived: MAC's #Obsessed Glitter Polish

Oh my goodness! MAC's #Obsessed glitter polish is so unique. I think it is one of my favourite polishes at the moment. It has a pink/purple glitter base with hints of gold and also has multicoloured glitter running through it. It sounds like a weird combination of colours but it really does look awesome.

#Obsessed is a full coverage glitter posh but I have painted it over black polish just to give it a little extra edge. One coat of this polish and your nails look great. The formula is perfect-it's not too watery and it's not too dry. It also dries really quickly and is super hard wearing. I'm such a fan of this polish now. I have also worn it over purple polish and it looks great.

I would highly recommend #Obsessed to anyone who loves a good glitter polish. I have been very impressed with it.

What do you guys think of MAC's #Obsessed glitter polish? Have you tried MAC nail polish before? I would love to hear your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment