Saturday 2 April 2016

MAC's Fashion Fizz Glitter Nail Polish

MAC's Fashion Fizz Glitter Polish is a really unique yellow glitter. It consists of large hexagonal pieces of matte yellow glitter, smaller and then tiny matte yellow glitter particles as well as an iridescent peach shimmer throughout the polish. I have painted this polish over a peach shade and I think that it looks great.

Fashion Fizz applied really nicely to the nails with the brush provided. The formula of this glitter polish was just perfect-it wasn't too thick or too thin. I really love how smoothly MAC glitter polishes dry. They are also really hard wearing which is ideal if you want to wear your polish for one week at a time.

I think this is a really unique polish which I definitely recommend if you would like to try something a little different.

What do you think about MAC's Fashion Fizz   Glitter Polish? Have you tried any of MAC's nail polishes before? I love hearing from you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment