Monday 8 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polish in Grapefruit


Summer seems to have finally arrived and its making me lust after red, orange and pink shades of polish. So, I couldn't resist adding a few more Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes to my collection. I purchased Barry M's Grapefruit Gelly Hi-Shine polish which is an awesome vibrant pink shade. I think it looks great on your nails. I cannot wait to wear it with some glitter over it. Maybe with Loreal's Confetti polish!  I really can't praise Barry M enough for creating these polishes. I think they are brilliant in so many ways and they have convinced me to try out colours that I wouldn't have tried before.

What do you think of this colour? What is your favourite Gelly Hi-Shine polish?

Here are the links to my other Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine posts.



















No comments:

Post a Comment